So far, I have had it for about two months and I LOVE it. Here are some of the pros and cons.
- Shatter-resistant: The glass hasn't broken even though I have dropped it a few time, so the plastic casing works well. I like knowing that if it does break the glass is contained.
- Taste: Water tastes SO much better out of a glass bottle instead of a plastic or metal bottle. The water tastes pure even after it has been in the bottle for a while, sat in the sun, etc. I drink a lot more water when I am drinking out of my Glasstic water bottle.
- Easy to clean: I haven't washed it in the dishwasher because our dishwasher isn't great, but it is really easy to keep the bottle clean when I hand wash it.
- Wide mouth: The wide mouth of the bottle makes it easy to add ice to a beverage and makes it easy to keep clean.
- Size: I went from a 32 oz water bottle to a 16 oz water bottle. Since I am drinking much more water with this bottle it means I am filling it up more often. While it isn't really a problem, it is a slight annoyance.
- Leaking: This has only happened a few times, but sometimes the water leaks out the top. I'm not sure why this happens. I don't know if something is off with the rubber sealing sometimes or if I don't tighten the top or bottom well enough, but it doesn't happen all the time.
Anyway, I highly recommend this product. I am thinking of buying a second one to keep around.